Covid-19 Update (Novel Coronavirus)
***UPDATE: As part of the government’s emergency response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are closing some facilities to enable social distancing and remain in line with current public gathering laws. We are not offering a restaurant, room service facilities or access to the pool area at this time. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.***
We are accepting all individuals and families to stay with us
To help support those who are directly affected by the current COVID-19 situation and need to self-isolate, we are offering "Self-Isolation" individuals and families to stay with us.
We will provide information on local food delivery options, free wifi, free onsite parking and other facilities to ensure that the 14 day period is as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Our reception staff are available 24 hours to provide support and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us on 03 5244 7700.
From the whole team at Quality Hotel Bayside Geelong, we hope that you continue to stay safe and look after each other.
COMMUNICABLE DISEASES POLICY
During these uncertain times we would like to share the following information.
Firstly, the precautionary measures we have implemented with an aim to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus). Secondly, aim to provide greater flexibility to our guests around existing and future bookings.
- We will continue to provide ongoing briefings and enhance operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Our Housekeeping and cleaning staff will be wearing gloves and masks while cleaning.
- Before entering the room, housekeeping staff may inquire if you and others in your room are well, and ask you to put on a surgical mask. We appreciate your cooperation on this matter.
- We have placed additional signage around the property to remind everyone on precautions to take to reduce the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in the restaurant and at reception.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Existing Reservations: All reservations – even those described as "non-cancellable" (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before April 30th 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date.
New Reservations: Any reservation made – even those described as non-cancellable (“Advanced Purchase”) – booked between March 16th and April 30th 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date.
If you are unwell, we ask you to avoid travel and seek medical attention.
For further information on coronavirus and other communicable diseases,
visit www.health.gov.au or call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Now is the time for us to demonstrate our commitment to the true sense of Hospitality.